Forum: MXD2Map 1.1 Released
Content:The mxd2map Version 1.1 brings support for a variety of new ArcGIS Layer types and improvements to the conversion of tyles and labels.
New Features include:
* Support for dynamic angles in styles based on layer attributes.
* WMS Data layers are now converted to the map file.
* Grouped layers are now also grouped in the map file.
* Raster data layer can now be converted.
* Layers can now use different projections in a single mapfile.
* FileGDB datasources can now be used in layers (needs gdal with FileGDB support)
* Support for annotation layers (limited to text annotations) has been added.
* Label styles can now be used and labels can have a background.
(needs mapserver >= 6.2)