OS : Windows 7 x64
GnuTP : 4.0.0, 4.3.0, 4.4.0
WinPT : 1.4.3, 1.5.2, 1.5.3
Steps to reproduce:
1. Get an Windows7 x64 machine
2. Install one of gnupt versions (4.0.0, 4.3.0, 4.4.0), each time select newest WinPT version (1.4.3, 1.5.2, 1.5.3)
3. Configure WinPT to have several private-public key pairs.
4. Use two of the keys, to encrypt some test file, but choose the keys which are NOT displayed as a first one.
5. Double-click freshly created gpg file to dencrypt it.
6. As test file was encrypted for recipients which are listed on positions 2nd and following (not first one), you have to select them on the list.
6. Try to click any of the listed keys to select it - it is impossible. So it makes impossible to decrypt testing file, because user who decrypts file is 2nd on the list, and WinPT asks always for password for the first user.
I hope I was clear enough this time ;)
This bug makes WinPT unusable under W7 x64, so I would say it is "critical". Please fix this, or provide an workaround.
I have provided screenshot with problematic window. If you need additional testing, just let me know, I will be glad to help!
This bug report is a copy, entered again as requested by Sascha Wilde. Original here: