Blank (empty) messages

Dear,
I was a satisfied Kleopatra user. Everything worked beautifully. But about a month ago my colleague sent a message. His message was blank (empty) in Outlook. I must login to the server and then copy the encrypted messages and then manually decrypt them in Kleopatra. How can I make that it works like before. We both have Windows 10, Office 2016 and 2019. Uninstalling and reinstalling Kleopatra didn’t help. Thank you

Hello,

which version of Gpg4win are you using?

Can you still see that the Add-in GpgOL is active in Outlook?

I UseGpg4win-4.0.3.
Add-in GpgOL is active in Outlook, because my friend can read my encrypted messages, but I can not read his encrypted messages.

Hi,

if it worked before and it stopped working, the question is: What has changed?
Any ideas? Was ist a Gpg4win or an Outlook Update or a different setting?

Did the email take the same route? (SMTP or MAPI/Exchange)?

Regards
Bernhard

This could also be an update to ESET Addin. For some time we get more reports about ESET then we got in the past.

First question should always be to look at the incompatible addin list. I should really do: https://dev.gnupg.org/T6125

Because the last “real” change with a large regression risk was gpgol-2.5.0 in June 2021. After that I did only minor fixes.

It worked perfectly before. I’m not sure I changed anything. One day before, a client sent me encrypted messages, but we didn’t exchange our public key with each other. I read his message once, but not now. That there is something wrong in it? I can send you his message.
Thank you for your help

In outlook I can not see messages, which I sent to my friend. I is blank (empty).
I’m really desperate

Can you please check which add-ins you are using like Andre recommended? Here you can find a list of add-ins with which GpgOL does not work: https://wiki.gnupg.org/GpgOL/IncompatibleAddons

It worked perfectly before. I’m not sure I changed anything. One day before, a client sent me encrypted messages, but we didn’t exchange our public key with each other. I read his message once, but not now. That there is something wrong in it? I can not read a messages, which I sent to my friend (it was blank empty).
Thank you for your help

Thank you for your valuable advice.The real culprit is the Eset Outlook Add-in