mail client Office 365 problem transfer key

I have a new lenovo x1 (7th Gen) notebook and transferred all data from the 4th Gen. I use as mail client Office 365 (1912).
The mailbox.org is encrypted by Kleopatra OpenPGP. The key is a Text File (.asc). Once I have transferred the configuration, copied the key, I certified the key.
Outlook synchronized the mailbox but I cannot open the emails, it does not automatically ask for the password of the key.
“No secret key found to decrypt the message. It is encrypted to the following keys: xyz” the “xyz” key is the one that I have copied as well.

At my old notebook it all still runs and before, no prob. (I do not try to run both notbooks at the same time).
I would highly appreciate if you could let me know who to transfer the keys and authorize/install them on a new pc.

Thank you!

Hi,

this sounds exactly like you have transferred only your public key from the old system to the new one.

You can copy the complete folder %APPDATA%\gnupg from the old system to the new one.

If you want to transfer your complete key be sure to use “Export secret key” in Kleopatra and not only “Export”.

Best Regards,