Forum: help-en

Monitor Forum | Start New Thread Start New Thread
RE: Same issue here [ Reply ]
By: Andy Frazer on 2012-04-01 17:45
[forum:2278]
My issue was slightly different. For me Kleopatra launches successfully (language = English), but hangs when you do any command from the pull-down menu. I understand the problem described by the original poster referred to the launching Kleopatra when his language was set to Korean.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

-Andy

By: yyy ecra on 2012-04-01 06:16
[forum:2277]
This issue eventually were tracked to bug in KDE.
http://lists.wald.intevation.org/pipermail/gpg4win-users-en/2011-April/000598.html
Kleopatra uses KDE libraries and they breaks applications if language settings are not english or german.

By: Andy Frazer on 2012-03-31 20:46
[forum:2274]
I've been having the same problem with Kleopatra 2.1.0 and Kleopatra 2.0.4 on Windows 7 (x64). I gave up and just switched to GPA (it's included in the gpg4win installation). GPA works fine.

-Andy Frazer

By: Steve Hagerman on 2011-10-28 13:50
[forum:2206]
I have experience the same issue on Windows 7 x64
It worked after install but now it just crashes as soon as it launches.

Same issue here [ Reply ]
By: Oren B on 2011-08-29 19:52
[forum:2171]
I'm also using WinXP SP3 and have and have exactly the same issue.

- Nothing happens when I run C:\Program Files\GNU\GnuPG\kleopatra.exe
- When I run C:\Program Files\GNU\GnuPG\bin\kleopatra.exe I get an error about a missing DLL. If I add the path were this DLL is (to the system path) running this program returns the following error "The procedure entry point _Z10qvsnprintfPcjPKcS_ could not be located in the dynamic link library QtCore4.dll"

Reinstalling the software (using gpg4win-2.1.0.exe) doesn't change anything.

Is there anything else I should try? Maybe an older version that's proved to work under WinXP SP3?

Thanks in advance,

Oren

RE: Kleopatra did not responding [ Reply ]
By: yyy ecra on 2011-03-27 08:01
[forum:2074]
Same problem here. Windows xp sp3 english. Attempting to lauch Kleopatra from start menu shortcut does nothing. Attempting to lauch that exe directly (by default installed in c:\program files\gnu\gnupg\kleopatra.exe, size approximately 7KB) from command line also does nothing. Also, when supplying any arguments, nothing changes. (There are no error messages).

Modifying path variables as specified here (http://wald.intevation.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=861&forum_id=21) changed nothing. In default install, there were c:\program files\gnu\gnupg\pub path, but not c:\program files\gnu\gnupg. After adding it manually, nothing changed.

Kleopatra did not responding [ Reply ]
By: yangjoo ko on 2011-03-15 11:39
[forum:2054]
GPA is working, but I cannot lanuch Kleopatra.
Operating system is Win XP (Korean language)

I need the support!!